Help & Support
Create a Music Website with the support you need!
- How do I activate a website template?
You can activate a website template in the customer panel. Here are the steps that you should follow in order to activate a website template for your account:
- Go to the Change Theme page
- Select a website theme
- And after you’ve customized it with your information click the Publish button
- Next, select the “View My Website” button in the top right of your customer panel to see your website (this action opens up a new window)
- Ever website template that you customize and publish will live on the My Websites page in the customer
- Website templates will remain customized until you Save or Publish a new version of your website template or Reset the website template to the default version
- How do I buy a custom domain?
You can buy a custom domain through the customer panel on the Domain Management page. Here are the steps that you should follow in order to purchase your domain for your website:
- Go to the Domain Management page
- Select Custom Domain under the dropdown
- Select I want to purchase a domain
- Type in the domain you desire to use and select the TLD (.com, .net., .org or etc.)
- Select Check availability and the page will load your options
- If the domain is available then go through the purchase process by selected Buy Now
- Select the number of years you want to purchase the domain for then click Buy Now
- Put in your information and click Submit
- Last, pay with your card
- Once the domain is purchased it should automatically be activated in your account under the My Domain section under the Domain Management dropdown (note: if the domain isn’t activated go to your domain and select “Inactive”.